Curling Contractors design, develop and install high quality riding and polo arenas and the best fencing available in the South, South East and Home Counties. They also undertake large areas of site clearance, selective clear felling of woodland and forest ride maintenance.
- Country Estates – from hard landscaping, scrub and land clearance, pheasant pens through to estate railings.
- Equestrian fencing and groundworks – comprised of horse netting, electric tape fencing, stable bases and concrete slabs, polo arenas, maneges, water pipes and troughs.
- Arenas, maneges and tracks – from Polo to dressage, from small exercise tracks to full gallops we construct safe, beautiful facilities
- Agricultural fencing and groundworks– for stock control of deer, sheep, cattle, rabbits and including pheasant pens and, horticultural and viticulture trellis work.
- Commercial fencing and construction solutions– from wrought iron railings to crowd control fencing at stadiums.
- Site Clearance and Forestry – from scrub land to whole forest compartments,
Curling Contractors use modern and varied equipment to ensure every job is performed safely, quickly and efficiently and pride themselves on providing the very best service.
“We are delighted with the new warm up arenas at Hickstead. Not only were they completed on time, but also it was a pleasure to experience the extremely professional approach and high standards, as well as the attention to detail and finish demonstrated by Jeremy Curling and his team.”
John Bunn, Director, All England Jumping Course – Hickstead.
“His service has always been courteous, efficient and punctual. He provides value with a sense of humour and pride…” Bob Thompson, Garsons Farm