Reigate Heath Windmill is a grade II listed post mill which has been restored and is used as a chapel. It is thought to be the only windmill in the world which is a consecrated church. The Windmill was built c.1765, and was last worked by wind in April 1862. In 1962, the mill was purchased by Reigate Borough Council and the mill was restored with new sails fitted. A church service was held on 18 October 1964, and since May 1965 a service has been held on the third Sunday of each month during the summer.